Trinity School for Seniors
Are you over 60 and looking for a place to grow and interact? Would you like to be part of a unique community that nurtures Companionship through Learning?
Trinity School for Seniors is committed to helping West Australian senior citizens participate in a wide range of classes that will be intellectually stimulating; we offer opportunities to exercise creativity, to learn a new language or practice a hobby or craft in a group. We encourage students to maintain their physical activity and also to take time to catch up with friends. There are no exams and no certificates of achievement. There is a great deal of fun, laughter and support for one another.
For members of Trinity School for Seniors we offer:
- Over 100 courses each term
- $80 membership fee per term which allows for enrolment in three courses,
plus $20 surcharge per additional class
- Four terms per year, duration of each term is either seven or eight weeks
- Additional three week programs held in Summer (January) and Winter (July)*
- Orientation tours for new students
- Annual school events showcasing our talented students
For more information on how you can get involved contact Trinity School for Seniors by telephone (08) 9483 1333 or email Reception@tsfs.org.au.
* Courses offered in these three week programs do not require enrolments, a fee is paid on arrival.
If you would like to view all classes on offer in 2019 - click here. This will download a PDF of our enrolment form where you can view the days and times each class is scheduled on pages 2 & 3 of this document.
Alternatively, view our online enrolment form and scroll down the page (past the personal details section) to see the Days/Times for each class on offer in 2019.
Term Dates for 2019
Summer School: 8 - 24 January
Term One: 11 February - 5 April
Term Two: 29 April - 14 June
Winter School: 2 - 18 July
Term Three: 29 July - 20 September
Term Four: 14 October - 29 November
Click on the below links for: