Trinity School for Seniors
Are you over 60 and looking for a place to grow and interact? Would you like to be part of a unique community that nurtures Companionship through Learning?
Trinity School for Seniors is committed to helping West Australian senior citizens participate in a wide range of classes that will be intellectually stimulating; we offer opportunities to exercise creativity, to learn a new language or practice a hobby or craft in a group. We encourage students to maintain their physical activity and also to take time to catch up with friends. There are no exams and no certificates of achievement. There is a great deal of fun, laughter and support for one another.
For members of Trinity School for Seniors we offer:
- Over 100 courses each term
- $90 membership fee per term which allows for enrolment in three courses,
plus $20 surcharge per additional class
- Four terms per year, duration of each term is either seven or eight weeks
- Additional three week programs held in Summer (January) and Winter (July)
- Orientation tours for new students
- Annual school events showcasing our talented students
For more information on how you can get involved contact Trinity School for Seniors by telephone (08) 9483 1333 or email Reception@tsfs.org.au.
Term Dates for 2022
Summer School: 11 - 27 January
Term One: 7 February - 1 April
Term Two: 26 April - 17 June
Winter School: 4 - 22 July
Term Three: 1 August - 16 September
Term Four: 10 October - 25 November
Click on the below links for:
Enrolments for Term Three & Four 2022 classes are now open
Term 3: 1 August - 16 September 2022
Term 4: 10 October - 25 November 2022
If you would like to view all classes on offer in Term Three & Four 2022 - click here. This will download a PDF of our enrolment form where you can view the days and times each class is scheduled on pages 2 & 3 of this document.
For a detailed description of our courses on offer, download our Course Information Brochure Term 3 & 4 2022 (PDF).
To enrol in classes for Term Three & Four 2022, please:
- Visit Reception during opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm. Reception is located on Level 1 Trinity Arcade, 72 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000; or
- Download our Enrolment Form, fill it out, and email it through to us at Reception@tsfs.org.au; or
- Contact Trinity School for Seniors by telephone on (08) 9483 1333, to organise your enrolment over the phone.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
COVID-19 and Vaccinations
At the Trinity School for Seniors, we are seeking to love and support each other, especially the most vulnerable in our community. Therefore we ask that you:
- Follow current WA Health advice
- Wear a face mask whilst visiting (unless you have a legal exemption)
- Practise physical distancing of 1.5 metres where possible and avoid any physical contact (including shaking hands)
- Practise good hand hygiene (hand sanitiser is available)
- Are up-to-date with your vaccinations (applicable for 16 years and older, unless medical exemption applies)
- Please do not attend if you are feeling sick or unwell
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Introducing our "Reference Brochure for WA Seniors"
This brochure has been produced by Trinity School for Seniors with WA senior citizens in mind. It aims to help seniors find and access specific information relating to their age group within the Perth Metropolitan Area. Our focus is to help our members stay connected to useful services on offer within the Perth Metropolitan Area.
This brochure originally existed as a folder on the Trinity School for Seniors’ Reception desk to assist our members to find activities and placement in organisations when demand for TSFS classes heavily exceeded supply. Over the years this folder grew to include contact information for various other services and support agencies relevant to our members’ needs. In 2019, we have published this brochure as a condensed yet comprehensive version that we can now distribute amongst our members so they can keep this useful reference brochure on hand for whenever they are in need.
Resources listed in this brochure relate to:
We hope this brochure assists WA seniors with connecting to helpful support resources and keeping active in their community.
Click here to download your copy! Alternatively, collect a print copy from Trinity School for Seniors Reception.
Alongside our "Mental Health and Wellbeing Resource Guide"
The aim of this guide is to create awareness of the many counselling and support services available within the community; and to encourage seniors to engage with compatible organisations that provide alternative resources tailored to their needs.
Resources listed in this guide:
Click here to download your copy! Or alternatively, pick up a print copy from TSFS Reception.